Automizer Pendulum Packer
A unique self-cleaning, fixed position Pendulum Packer that packs organics and solids on the go.
- Alleys, tight areas
- Tip to dump
Solid and organic waste collection
The Patented Pendulum Packer
The Pendulum Packer is a fixed position packing system situated between the hopper and the body. It has no rails, no blade, and no clean-out door, and runs quietly as the truck is in operation collecting materials directly into the hopper on top of the packing mechanism in action.
in-line arm design
Our smooth-operating arms are essential when maneuvering in tight spaces. They have low “mass-in-motion” and “under hopper” inline designs that reduce torque in the arm when dumping, leading to greater longevity.
With access panels located on the rub rails, hydraulic hoses, tubing, and electrical harnesses are protected and maintenance is made easy, this makes the Automizer a reliable and cost-effective choice for waste collection.
- 15 yd³ to 37yd³ body sizes available
- Self-cleaning” Pendulum Packer, no daily clean out behind packer
- High tailgate seal and liquid tight hopper
- Packer cylinders located outside the hopper for easy maintenance
- Alley-Hand™ or Right-Hand™ arms available